How To Send The Abandoned Cart Email
THE ABANDONED CART EMAIL WILL SEND TO CLIENTS WHO DROP-OFF AT THE PAYMENT SCREEN WHEN BOOKING ONLINE.
Abandoned Cart Email Setup
- To activate the Abandoned Cart Email you can go to Manager > Settings
- Then select Online Setting at the top right-hand side of the screen
- This will bring you to a screen that looks like the following one:
- On the Online Settings page, you will see a box titled "Send Abandoned Cart Emails". If the box is ticked, the abandoned cart email will send automatically once the client drops off at payment.
Similarly, to deactivate the Abandoned Cart Email you can repeat steps 1-4 and un-tick the box titled "Send Abandoned Cart Emails"
- The Abandoned Cart Email will look like the following:
- When the client clicks the "Continue with your booking" link it will redirect them to their previous booking.
Note: If the client's original time-slot is unavailable at time of re-booking they will be redirected to choose a new date/time.